smoking & much more
The CLIMAMAT climatic maturing installation sets new standards in raw sausage production. The installation systems for maturing and cold-smoking are equipped with individual air distribution systems and can be adapted on a customer-specific basis to suit your products and production capacities, as well as local conditions.
Your products are treated particularly gently and reliably whilst achieving a high degree of standardisation. The CLIMAMAT is equipped with and automatic fresh air and circulating air. They optimise humidity and the circulating air flow and thus improve product quality while significantly reducing operating costs. A measuring device checks the drying potential of the fresh air and cooling is only switched on if it is required, thus saving valuable cooling energy.
- If automatic circulating air and fresh air are used simultaneously, humidification steam can generally be dispensed with altogether
- The air distribution system is adapted to your products, enabling extremely even results to be achieved with very tightly packed hanging products
- Individual adaptations of the machine output and circulating air volume, as well as the flow conditions in the ducts
Installation versions of the CLIMAMAT
- CLIMAMAT TWIN
- CLIMAMAT CROSS – The innovative CLIMAMAT CROSS has moving injection ducts that enable an increase in yield to be achieved with no loss of quality with a constant chamber volume. The unique, even and dynamic flow through narrow grids ensures perfect and repeatable results with lying products.
- CLIMAMAT HIGHCUBE – The CLIMAMAT HIGHCUBE is the most efficient way to smoke and store air-dried meat and salami products on high racks (up to 7 m / 23 ft.). AGVs are used for automatic loading, unloading and handling.
- CLIMAMAT POWER
- CLIMAMAT ALPAS
- CLIMAMAT TEXTILE
- CLIMAMAT DEFROST
- Smoke generators
We supply a choice of glowing smoke generators, liquid smoke systems and friction smoke generators for a huge variety of smoking processes.
- Central management and documentation system MICROMAT ANALYZER
Reduces complex production processes and a wide-ranging distribution of installation components to a reliable and convenient general overview for the operator.
- Fully automatic cleaning system
The fully-automatic central cleaning system with rotating nozzles in the chamber achieves the best possible hygiene. A foam pump is also available as an option.
- Additional duct cleaning
Additional spray nozzles in the injection duct achieve maximum hygiene.
- Cooling medium type
The installation can be designed for the cooling media glycol, freon or ammonia.
- Heating type
The climatic maturing installations are available with hot water, steam and electric heating.